Pennsylvania State Lottery (PA Lottery): An Overview
PA state lottery has so much to offer. Set up back in 1971, it’s the regional organizer for games like Powerball and Mega Millions today. On top of that, its portfolio includes an array of additional entries – Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Treasure Hunt, Cash 5, Match 6, Keno and Cash4Life to name a few.
On top of that, the Pennsylvania Lottery has instant games, fast play opportunities, and even virtual sports games.
In 2017, following a reduction in revenue, the lottery decided to carry out a thorough modernization, and it started offering games online. Today, you can easily acquire tickets for the most prominent Pennsylvania lotteries without leaving your home.
Opportunities like PA iLottery are changing the rules of the game. They’re making lotteries more accessible, more practical, and more exciting to play than ever before.
iLottery – Getting Your Tickets without Leaving Home
iLottery isn’t just a digital agency that offers the PA Lottery online. This is the state operator’s official digital platform that gives you access to local lotteries and then some more.
If you want to play PA Lottery Treasure Hunt online, you’ve come to the right place. The same applies to anyone interested in the PA Lottery Powerball or PA Lottery Mega Millions. Apart from featuring the most popular games of luck, however, iLottery does extend the experience.
The platform contains an array of 100 percent digital games that are not available via the retail network in Pennsylvania.
Let’s check out one of the newest entries in the portfolio. Steelers is advertised as an instant reveal game (similar to the scratch-off tickets you’ll find at every store selling lottery tickets). The cool thing here is that you’ll find free demo versions of each online game. If you want to check out how it works before purchasing anything, you can count on the demo for a realistic experience.
1. How to Play PA Lottery Powerball Online
Do you want to know how to play Penn lottery Powerball online? The following step-by-step guide will acquaint you with the essentials.
Here’s how to play Powerball online:
- Start by registering for an iLottery account.
- You’ll need to enter your name, email, date of birth, phone number, and address. Keep in mind that the platform requires an address within the US. If you live in another country, you’ll have to play Powerball or another Pennsylvania game via an alternative platform.
- You also acknowledge that you’re over the age of 18. Younger people cannot sign up for an account.
- Once you have your account and you complete the verification process, log in and go to Draw Games from the horizontal menu in the header.
- Click on Powerball and select Buy Now. Next, you’ll need to choose how many games you’re going to play, for how many consecutive draws, whether you’re going to enable Power Play and whether you’re going to play your numbers or a random set.
When you make your choices, you’ll be provided with a calculation estimate for the cost of your ticket. A regular Powerball ticket will cost you two dollars. You can pay for your ticket with a credit or debit card, PayPal, PayNearMe, iLottery WebCash, or Google Pay.
In your account, you will get the information about the ticket you’ve bought and the drawing it applies to. Once it is acquired, a Powerball ticket cannot be canceled for a refund.
2. How to Play PA Lottery Mega Millions Online
Now that you know how to play Powerball online, it’s time to take a look at how to play Mega Millions via iLottery.
- You need to have a registered account that’s funded, and that holds enough for the purchase of a Mega Millions ticket.
- Go to Draw Games and choose Mega Millions. Click on Buy Now.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the number of plays, the number of consecutive draws, whether you want to activate the Megaplier, and if you’d be playing your numbers or a random selection generated by the iLottery software.
The cost of a single Mega Millions ticket is two dollars – the same amount you’ll have to spend if you go to a store and buy in person.
Information about the ticket you’ve just bought will become available in your account.
iLottery will also send you an email if you win anything. Thus, you wouldn’t have to worry about missing a drawing and not knowing whether you have a winning lottery ticket.
Bonuses and Fun Perks
Playing the Pennsylvania State Lottery online isn’t just about convenience.
To promote iLottery, the state has come up with an array of perks and bonuses that players can enjoy upon signing up.
Currently, iLottery offers a bonus of up to 250 dollars on your first deposit. When you use the code DEP250, the first deposit you make will be matched 100 percent up to the sum of 250 dollars. Thus, if you deposit 50 dollars in your account, you’ll get a 50-dollar bonus for a total amount of 100 dollars.
This perk comes on top of the five dollars in free play that you’ll get just for signing up and creating a new account. That’s such an excellent opportunity to test out iLottery, see how it works, and determine if you’d like to fund your account with more money and keep on playing.
Occasionally, Pennsylvania Lottery may announce additional online bonuses and perks. Check back with iLottery every once in a while to find out what’s new.